Music: A Soldier's Sad Story - Vietnam Through The Eyes Of Black America 1966-1973

Tuesday, August 11, 2009 0 comments


A Soldier's Sad Story - Vietnam Through The Eyes Of Black America 1966-73




Track List:

01. The Monitors - Greetings (This Is Uncle Sam)
-02. Players - He'll Be Back
-03. William Bell - Marching Off to War
-04. Eddy "G" Giles & The Jive Five - While I'm Away (Baby Keep the Faith)
-05. Big Amos Patton - Going to Vietnam
-06. Mike Williams - Lonely Soldier
-07. Joe Tex - I Believe I'm Gonna Make It
-08. Johnny & Jon - Christmas in Vietnam
-09. Jimmy Holiday - I'm Gonna Help Hurry My Brothers Home
-10. James Carr - Let's Face Facts
-11. Zerben R. Hicks - Lights Out
-12. Richard Barbary - When Johnny Comes Marching Home
-13. Tiny Watkins - Soldier's Sad Story
-14. Emanual Laskey - Letter from Vietnam
-15. Gloria Edwards - Something You Couldn't Write About
-16. Mel & Tim - Mail Call Time
-17. The O'Jays - There's Someone (Waiting Back Home)
-18. Freda Payne - Bring the Boys Home
-19. Edwin Starr - Stop the War Now
-20. The Whispers - P.O.W. - M.I.A.
-21. Carla Whitney - War
-22. Bill Withers - I Can't Write Left Handed
-23. Curtis Mayfield - Back to the World
-24. Swamp Dogg - Sam Stone
-----------------------------------


Download: